Our fully qualified and accredited engineers offer a wide range of LV and HV cable jointing services, catering for each client’s individual needs. While we’re completely up-to-date with all the latest jointing and termination techniques, we’re also proud to be among a dying breed of HV cable jointing specialists who can work with older ‘paper and oil’ cable types.
When you work with Electrical Jointing Services, you can be sure that we’ll offer exceptional standards and a high level of professionalism, while adhering to stringent Health and Safety guidelines at all times.
How can our cable jointing contractors help?
Most of our cable jointing jobs are undertaken on a sub-contractor basis, but we’re happy to discuss any requirement for the following services:
- Low voltage cable jointing both live and not live including PILC, Waveform, Consac and Distra cables
- Network connections-point of connection LV and HV
- Substation installation 11kv
- Private network solutions
- Metered and unmetered network connections
- Specialists in 11kv and 33kv jointing of PILC, PICAS and XLPE cables
- 11kv and 33kv terminations including Pfisterer, Raychem, 3M, Elastimould, Guroflex, Tyco, Pirelli and Sicame
- Upgrading/renewing of distribution/private networks and fault repair
- Conventional jointing techniques; sweating & plumbing, 33kv oil filled boxes and 33kv oil filled joints
Our friendly staff are always on hand to offer information, advice or no-obligation quotations, so for all your cable jointing requirements, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01925 230 100 or contact us here.